You can choose to do as much or as little as you want.
Barrier Bay is nestled in the peace and quiet of natural surroundings in Whiteshell Provincial Park. Some guests are rejuvenated while reading by the pool, or resting in their hammock. The beauty and peace of nature makes this the perfect place to rest. Some guests find that adventure brings them together. Hiking trails, kayaking, bike riding or even cliff jumping can be found in nature’s playground. Whatever option brings you together in your own way is yours to discover!
- There are numerous self-guided hiking trails in Manitoba’s Whiteshell Provincial Park. Take in the many scenic vistas
- Enjoy our heated in-ground swimming pool in July and August
- Tennis courts only 3 minutes away
- We are 35 minutes away from golf
- The use of canoes, kayaks, mountain bikes and SUP’s are complimentary
- We have boat & motor and Ultra Skiff rentals. Try a little fishing!
- Take a look at the stars and northern lights, away from the light pollution of the city
- Visit the petroforms at the Bannock Point Site
- Picnic in one of the many scenic spots. Let us supply you with complimentary use of a wicker picnic basket complete with dishes, table cloth, and napkins! How romantic!
- Of course, you can always opt to relax and do nothing! Snooze in the comfort of your screened in porch, read a book by the fire, and watch the sun go down over the lake.
JOIN US IN THE WINTER SEASON FOR:
Cross Country Skiing • Hiking • Complimentary Snowshoes • Wildlife Viewing • Ice Fishing • Kick Sledding
or just relax in front of a cozy fire or soak in the jacuzzi tub