Booking Terms and Conditions
The following outline the booking terms and conditions for your reservation and stay with Barrier Bay Resort. Should you have any questions, please reference our FAQ section, or contact us.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Days lost through late arrival or early departure will be charged at the regular rate.
- Rates may be subject to change without notice. Rates are in Canadian funds, subject to provincial sales tax and GST.
- Damages, smoking in cabins and/or undue mess will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Your verbal authorization to use your credit card number indicates your compliance with our booking terms and conditions.
- Payment is required in full at check-in with cash, credit card or Interac/debit only.
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
- Deposits are accepted by Visa, MasterCard, or e-transfer.
If a deposit is done by e-transfer we require:
- The credit card on file, OR
- The full reservation amount is due at the time of booking and a $250.00 security deposit at check-in.
- No visitor policy applies to all weekends.
- No children or pets applies to visitors as well.
- Visitors may not arrive earlier than 11:00 am and must depart no later than 8:00 pm.
- You will be responsible for the conduct of your guests.
- To ensure your privacy, please let us know if you will be having visitors.
- Visitors must check-in with the office and indicate who they are visiting. Visitor cars must be parked just in front of the office.
- Registered guests are given priority use of complimentary equipment.
- Cancellation received 45 days or more prior to check-in, deposit refunded less $50.00 service charge.
- Cancellation received between 45 days and 2 days prior to check-in, deposit is forfeit.
- Cancellation received up to 48 hours prior to check-in or no show, the remainder of reservation charged to the credit card on file.
**July, August, and Christmas/New Years exception**
- Cancellation received between 45 days – 7 days prior to check-in, deposits are forfeit.
- Cancellation received within 7 days prior to check-in or no show, the remainder of reservation charged to the credit card on file.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY
For rentals of 3 cabins or more:
- We would require a 50% deposit of the total booking, at the time we take the reservation.
- 30 days prior to arrival date we would require the balance owing on all units.
Group Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more prior to check-in, deposit refunded less $50.00 service charge per unit.
- 45 days – 30 days prior to check-in, the deposit is forfeit.
- 30 days or less prior to check-in, no refund available.